Tuesday 1 November 2016

Spotlight On: Progessence Plus


OotW: P+
Progessence Plus, or as I affectionately call it, Pro+, is my most favourite oil because of all the benefits I have received from it.

My essential oil journey started because I wanted to battle my PCOS naturally and this oil certainly came through for me. You can read more about how I use it specifically for PCOS and hormone balancing in these two posts: Battling PCOS and (More) Natural Ways to Battle PCOS.

However, I have decided to feature Progessence Plus as Oil of the Week because it is truly amazing stuff.

Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement is an all natural hormone replacement made with essential oils and a wild yam extract with no adverse side-effects documented.
Some of the benefits of wild yam (progesterone) include: a decrease in symptoms of menopause and PMS; a reduced risk of heart attack or stroke; normalising blood sugar levels; improving bone density; assisting unwanted weight gain; reducing hormonal headaches and hair loss and so much more.
This serum was specifically designed for women by D. Gary Young and Dr. Dan Purser, MD, to reduce the prevalence of oestrogen by increasing progesterone levels. Unlike other progesterone creams and treatments, Progessence Plus does not require rotation of skin sites due to it's special formula. Pro+
Progessence Plus can be used by all menstruating women, including young teens, to help naturally regulate hormone cycles. It may also promote relaxation and aid in sleeping.

NB. If you are a pre or post menopausal woman then you may wish to look at oils and serums including Mister and PD80-20.
W H A T  I S  I N  I T ?
Alongside the aforementioned wild yam extract, Pro+ also contains seven essential oils: Copaiba; Frankincense; Cedarwood; Bergamot; Peppermint; Rosewood and Clove.
W H A T  T O  U S E  I T  F O R ?
As I've said, this is one of my favorite products for balancing my hormones.

Hormones are a vital part of our health, particularly as they provide essential protection to our bones.

As one ages, hormones become even more essential since they help to prevent age decline and other age-related symptoms, it is therefore of paramount importance that they are present for as long as possible.

Replacing them naturally, using essential oils, is a great way to battle hormone related issues; whether that be infertility, PCOS and even the menopause.
H O W  T O  U S E ?
Two to four drops applied topically morning and evening.

You can apply to the forearms, outer ankles and even the back of the neck.

I decided to add an aroma glide fitment to my bottle for easier application - see how to fit one to your bottles here:

 [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9htfvPmLEHM[/embed]
O T H E R  O I L S  T O  C O M P L I M E N T?
As already discussed hormones are an important factor in overall body health, Pro+ is great for women with Oestrogen dominance. I also use SclarEssence, Geranium and Endoflex to assist my hormone production.
For men wanting to boost their testosterone levels, then Shutran, along with Idaho Balsam Fir, is a great place to start. 
Have you got a great oily testimony? Share it over on our Facebook page.
How to get hold of this oil
If you would like to purchase a bottle at wholesale price or would like a free sample please do contact me. Alternatively, please see Wellness Toolkit for the best ways to join Young Living and the amazing Essential Families team with over 5000 members and to start building your toolkit for Whole Body Wellness today.

No comments:

Post a Comment