Tuesday 22 November 2016

Hoping To Help

Did you know in 2013-14, almost 150,000 people were admitted to hospital with poisoning in England. Most cases occurred from products found in the home ?

Did you know when you’ve got clean washing, with a noticeable fragrance, you’re breathing in pure chemical ?

Did you also know that typical air fresheners, such as aerosols and plug-in, have been shown to reduce the air quality in the home and can be carcinogenic ?

and did you know that these toxins have been linked to hormonal imbalance and infertility in women, me and children, as hormone disruptors ?

Did you know that there IS a better way ? We do not have to accept this!

I'd love to share with you how we've achieved a healthy household of five with just two sick-days in two years and the simple steps I took to rebalance my hormones and regulate my cycle.

I'm holding an online class next Monday and I'd love for you to join in.


In this class you're going to learn about the easiest ways to reduce the toxins in your home and start creating a thriving environment.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this message or 'friend' me on Facebook and we can chat there.

"See" you on Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment