Sunday 30 October 2016

Home Based Business Opportunity

Are you...
  • Passionate about creating a natural lifestyle?
  • wanting to earn enough to pay for the product you use?
  • looking for a way to earn extra money to supplement your family's income?
  • tired of working for someone else?
  • looking for a business you can do from home?
  • looking for a way to have an income that doesn’t have a cap on how much you can earn?
  • willing to help others implement a natural lifestyle?
Then a Young Living Home-Based Business could be for you.
If, like me, you've been using essential oils for years then you really need to check out this page and read how not all essential oils are created equal: Why I Use Essential Oils. If you've never used essential oils then read the above page and then take a look around this website for tips, tricks and information. Once you've done that you'll want to read this page: Building A Wellness Toolkit.
There has recently been a lot of interest from bloggers to utilise their following and earn some money - if this is you, contact me in the first instance to find the best model for you.
But what about the business?
In the UK it is currently free to sign-up as a wholesale member with Young Living (information correct at time of writing: January 2015). This means that it is totally free to start working from home TODAY. Become a member today.
If you are in any other country you are totally welcome here too! Please see note#1 for becoming a wholesale member. I have team members from at least three different countries at the moment so do not fear, you don't need to miss out!
The only requirement for you to earn commissions is that you place an order of at least 100PV each month (this averages approx £100 p/month including shipping and tax)
There are so many different commissions available from Young Living, because their compensation plan is just awesome - too much to go in to here, but my first goal was to get my monthly requirement paid for in commissions; I achieved this in my first month and since then it's just got bigger and bigger!
When you join my team, you'll receive the support and encouragement of a large team of builders just like you. There are a ton of resources available to you for free. These have been designed to make sharing easier for you in any medium - some of my favourites are Instagram, blogging, Facebook and, more recently, webinars. There are plenty of options and I will be here to support and guide you along the way.
I'm so excited that you're wanting to hear more about how this business will not only transform your health but your wallet health too - please contact me so we can discuss this in more depth.
W H Y  Y O U N G  L I V I N G?
Young Living is one of the fastest growing MLM companies in the world. This amazing graphic shows it's growth since it's inception twenty years ago:
Young-Living-Growth-2014
2014 was an incredible year for Young Living and 2015 is set to be just as phenomenal. Get started NOW, be a part of this amazing company and take advantage of the very generous compensation plan to give you and your family financial freedom this year.

Here is Young Living's Income Disclosure information:


Join the team here. Once you have become a member I will email you. If you are interested in the business side then please do respond to that email and I will take you through the business.
By joining the team, I will be your personal sponsor and will help you every step of the way. You will have access to members-only Facebook groups, exclusive access to resources and also, my personal mobile number to text/call with any questions day or night!
I look forward to hooking up with you.
*NOTE: If you are outside of the UK please note that in order to register as a wholesale member you will need to purchase the basic starter kit.
*NOTE:  Whilst there is no need (in the UK) to purchase a starter kit, in order to get to know your products better and to transform your own health I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit. When you purchase that I will personally send you an some reference materials to help you get the most out of the oils and to enable you to help more people.
EF b:w

No comments:

Post a Comment